
Well, Baby...it's time we talked about punctuality. I know that there are places and times where being "fashionably late" is acceptable. It is, however, rare for one to excersize this style when it comes to their own party. Furthermore, while one to two hours is often acceptable if one decides to be late, it is almost never befitting the guest of honor to be more than twelve days late.
I suppose, in this one case, we can make an exception. It is, after all, the first time you have ever had a birthday so I guess it's important to choose well (though I am not sure your Gemini father is prepared for the awesome power of a Taurus child who also happens to be a Tiger).
We, your loving parents, would appreciate if you would heed all future arrival and departure times as directed. These include, though are not limited to, dinner times, bed times, school times, homework deadlines, good times, bad times, and date curfews.
Addendum:
In the Chinese Zodiac, both your mother and I are Snakes. You are a Tiger. We are potentially incompatible signs. Here is what one website has to say about our relationship:
For a husband and wife, parent and children or brother and sister relationship that falls under such combination, there will be quite frequent disagreements. The possible reason for meeting in such circumstances in this life are partly due to destiny or previous unresolved deeds, depending on who is the debtor or debt-collector.
In the case of the Western Zodiac, you will be a Taurus and I am a Gemini. Your mother is a Capricorn. Here is what it says about Gemini/Taurus:
Gemini Parent/Taurus Child: The flirty and flighty Gemini adult in this relationship, coupled with the accompanying hectic social schedule, may prove somewhat unsettling to any peace-loving Taurus child. The little Taurus craves comfort and security with few interruptions. However, any home run by a Gemini is sure to be filled with callers and weekend guests. Nonetheless, beneath his or her stubborn exterior, the little Taurus does find enjoyment in the company of others and takes great pleasure in the fine food and extragagant gifts often associated with the "social whirl" of his or her Gemini parent. It is beneficial to the young Taurus to learn how to mingle and natives of Gemini have perfected this social grace. In return, the Taurus child can provide the unsettled Gemini parent with a solid ground to return home to after all the guests have departed.
And here is what it says about Capricorn/Taurus:
Capricorn Parent/Taurus Child: Both being governed by the element of earth, this parent/child combination will be a compatible one. Both will be practical and sensible and share a love of material security. The Capricorn parent will set boundaries with which the Taurus child is happy to comply...it makes he or she feel more secure. In addition, the Capricorn parent is one upon whom the Taurus child knows he or she can depend. In turn, the Capricorn parent knows that when he or she sets a task for the Taurus child, that task will be done and done correctly. There will be much love and appreciation in this parent/child relationship and the Capricorn parent will work hard to provide the luxuries so loved by both the child and the adult.
I guess, in the end, I can say I am happy you will get along with your mother ;). I'll love you just as much, but will likely annoy the crap outta you. Oh well...Off to buy a cardigan sweater so I can embarrass you in front of your friends by talking about the good old days of "Grunge." Hahahahaha. This is going to be hilarious!
Addendum #2
Your mother just yelled at me from the other room. She was born in January of 1977 which, in the Chinese Zodiac, makes her still a Dragon rather than a Snake. Dragons and Tigers:
| Tiger | Steady relationship since they are familiar with each other's talents, and a good team in business. |
Tiger-child - | Disagreements may happen if the DRAGON-parent does not understand the child. |
Love,
Your star-crossed Dad!

0 comments:
Post a Comment