Tonight, just a minute ago you laughed. And I'm not talking like an accidental little gurgle as you fart...You LAUGHED. Out loud. At me. You looked me in the eye as I bobbled my head and made funny noises and you considered it in all its silliness and you laughed a few great belly laughs.
Sadly, this is sure to cause me to bobble my head and sound silly on a more regular basis. Way to go...you made me into this bobble-headed silly creature.
Love,
Dad

2 comments:
Just to clarify, you've been smiling since you were born and have had little laughs for a while now (and not because of farts as daddy so eloquently put it), but this one was the first full on belly laugh and oh how sweet it was! Your little voice is sooooo adorable.
You are generally more vocal the last few weeks and you are trying out your little voice a lot (mostly how loud you can get it to go with squeals of delight and yesss you can get VERY loud)
LOVE YOU LOTS
Mamma
Oh MY - I AM enjoying this!!! 'Wish I could share, but this is the next best thing!! LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!! Kids make everything new and wonderful and exciting!!
Post a Comment