Friday, April 22, 2011

This is where you will grow up (partly, at least!)

This is going to be our first house together! Welcome to your new home!!

You get to grow up with some cool things:

- A fireplace (made of real brick)
- A big back yard
- A nearby park
- A nice big room for you
- A nice neighbourhood with lots of kids to play with!

This is a pretty decent house to get started in, if you don't mind me saying so myself. I mean, it hasn't got a hot tub (yet) or anything, but it has a lot of places to run around and play. Also, it's already raised one family...and houses that raise happy families are good houses to be in. I am very excited to get everything all set up and shimmy-shimmy for you in there (and when I say that, I mean I can't wait for you Mom to get everything set up while I'm working in the inner city.)

So get ready. Daddy will likely start to get a bit edgy during the move, but will feel better when it's all done and sees you smiling.

Love you!

Dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment