As I scoot back my big pregnant bum to be welcomed by daddy’s warm sleepy arm wrapping around me for our daily morning cuddles (loveliest and most cherished part of my day every day) and baby is hiccuping in my tummy, the little morning giggles bubble up inside and then bubble over. I just can’t believe how incredibly lucky I am.
I read this and was moved. Since the blog is bilingual, I decided to use my brower's Translate feature to see if the people in the Netherlands were getting the same message. This is what I found:
While my fat pregnant ass to slide back and be welcomed by a sleepy arm around me daddy who is beaten for our daily morning hugs (my favorite time of day, every day) and to the baby hiccups in my belly, deochtendgiechels bubble up from inside and then bubble them over. I can my luck.
And THIS is why we are definitely making sure you are bilingual. Can you IMAGINE the fun you can have with this?
Love you!
Dad.

0 comments:
Post a Comment