Alright. Let's be honest. For the first several years of your life, you are going to be a poof-factory. You will also be wholly incapable of cleaning yourself, so it will fall to one of us* to clean you up.
Just to demonstrate how committed I am to your comfort, I have been practicing changing diapers. I have pictures in case you don't believe me. By the time you enjoy these, I am likely to be suntanned and all buff as I will be retired in Maui, but at this time I'm a bit fleshier and more hirsute.
Here are the materials:
1) Beanie-Baby baby substitute.
2) XSmall diaper from your distant "Auntie" Karen's New and Green Baby Company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
MOST AWESOME INDEED!! BUT - if history comes into play (as when you and Shanna were born), have a couple of larger items on hand. The "coming home" outfits and booties were all too small - a little larger than a Beanie Baby Bear. But.......I'm totally impressed!
Post a Comment