I just spent a few hours trying to write a post trying to explain the last ten years to you. It was getting too long and self important. So, to make things easier, I am going to share with you the three things that I learned from the past ten years. Enjoy :)
1) It's more important to be thankful for what you have than to have lots of things.
2) Your family loves you even if you don't call very often. But you should still call more often.
3) Washing your hands and flossing regularly will keep you out of the doctor's office.
There's lots of other stuff that went on in the decade that we are putting in the can tonight, but I'll cover them as they come up.
And that's about it. Happy New Year, baby. Here's to Generation A!
Love, Dad.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment